Content Writer for Digital Marketing(Website, blog, newsletters, email campaigns,etc)
- Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to place stories about company news and other initiatives with major focus on US Markets.
- Develop and implement content, social and influencer marketing strategy.
- Create resources to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (eg: eBooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates).
- Control the dialogue: plan editorial, co-ordinate and implement content (website, blog, newsletters, email campaigns), PPC, SEO and social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram) activities in close coordination with Germany headquarters.
- Write and edit articles, posts, infographics, etc.
- Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, mobile, video, print and in-person.
- Conduct keyword and SEO research to understand customers needs.
- Track and analyze content performance, and suggest solutions.
- Follow industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics.
- A deep understanding of the requirements assigned.
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines.
- Great research, organizational, and learning skills.
- US Accent English Proficiency
- Excellent Researching and Conceptualization Skill
- Eye for Grammar, Clarity, Accuracy and Creative writing
- Must have excellent command over Proof Reading and web content writing
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as cross-functional teams
- Can manage editorial schedules and work within deadlines